Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #23



Welcome to party number 23. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Our family has had a very busy one, yesterday we celebrated Alexa's birthday. We hosted a Sesame Street themed party for family and a few friends and we had so much fun. Next week I will begin posting about the food, decorations, and the tools I used to organized the whole event. I hope you will be able to stop by and check it out.

If you happened to miss Our Favorite Things party number 22, please check it out here. As always you will find lots of wonderful posts. I tell you the women who link up each week are amazing

Here are my features from last week.
Diana from Diana Rambles shared her recipe for Cranberry Relish. I think this will be a beautiful and yummy addition to any Thanksgiving Feast.

Sarah from Sarah Dawn Designs  shared her "labor of  love" for her Mother-in Laws 60th Birthday. Her photo centerpiece is amazing.

and for my final feature a fun link party hosted by Two Succulent Sisters. If you love to make hand crafted ornaments this is the link party for you. I will be starting some ornaments next week and will be linking up my creations. The link party is open all month so be sure to check each day for new ideas.
Photobucket

Thank you ladies for sharing your wonderful posts with us this week. Please grab my button for your blogs to  share the fun with your readers.

My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



10 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Fresh Cranberry Relish! I have grabbed your featured button for my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Diana, thanks for grabbing my button.

      Delete
  2. I love the cranberry relish recipe! Thanks for hosting another fantastic party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I'm excited you were able to join us again.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for helping to promote my Christmas Ornament Party! I Tweeted and Facebooked your party also. Thanks again, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Linda and thank you for the promotion for this party. I'm hoping to get started on my ornaments this weekend. I'm looking forward to sharing them at your party.

      Delete
  4. Hmmm... I just realized I spelled "Gymnastics" wrong on my #21 link-up and I can't put in another link...oh well, at least I spelled it write in my post :) Thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Tracy, I think everyone has done it at least once in their blogging careers. Thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...