Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #22


Welcome to week #22 for the Our Favorite Things Link Party. Such a great number for this week since on Tuesday Our Little Boo turns 2. Two 2's for our 2 year old.

Be sure to check out party number 21, to see 30 amazing posts from some amazing bloggers.

This week Mary from Mary's Kitchen linked two great posts I'd like to shared. Her recipe for Cheesecake Brownies caught my eye and my taste buds.

Mary also shared her post titled Giving Back. Did you know military commissaries will take expired manufactures coupons up to 6 months after then expire. I didn't. Mary shared places you can donate your expired coupons to help our military families.

Erika from Domesticity and Doctrine shared her Cloud of Saints Craft. I was very grateful she included the links to the images of our amazing Saints.

Donna from HoliMess shared a beautiful reflection on Matthew 14:22-27. It is a wonderful reminder that Jesus is always present even in the midst of the storms in life.

Thank you ladies for sharing with us this week. Please grab my button for your blog and be sure to link up again this week.

My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Karri! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature!!! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I hope you are having a blessed Sunday! :-)
    God bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! I added a link to my post today about DIY Spice mixes to fill those jars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I saw it and it will be perfect as a gift for my dad.

      Delete
  5. Aw shucks...Thank you for the feature. Thank you for hosting. There are always so many great posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, you are so welcome. Your posts are always so inspiring.

      Delete
  6. I am honored that you featured me! Thank you. :) I've found lots of neat blog posts via your link party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Erika, I've been very lucky to have such great bloggers link up each week.

      Delete
  7. You're welcome Diana. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inviting me! What a great party! I would love for you to link up at my party that I will be hosting on Wednesday! It should be up and running tomorrow around 5pm PST. Thanks!

    http://thewellcraftedhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly check it out. Thanks for the invite and thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I am new to your party and so glad I found you. Come by my blogs and link up. Each week is a new craft challenge on The CSI Project and The CSI Project KIds.
    www.thecsiproject.com
    www.thecsiprojectkids.com{A kids craft blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up - I've check out the CSI Project kids site and subscribed. I will check out the CSI project site. Looking forward to starting some challenges.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...