Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Baby Turns 2

2 years ago today I gave birth to the most precious little girl ever. I can't believe she is two already. I really feel like I had just given birth to her yesterday. 
Alexa has brought us so much joy these last two years. There is not a day that goes by that we don't just sit in awe of her. Enjoy a few of my favorite pictures that I have taken recently. 

Alexa is our little explorer. She loves to look at everything.

 Our little glamour girl - she has to wear all her jewelry, all the time. 

This is my favorite picture of the family

Smile! Smile! Smile! - She always shares the biggest smile to everyone she meets.

She is a little monkey- she climb's on everything.
Sesame Street is the most important thing in her life right now. Elmo, Abby Caddaby and Ernie are her absolute favorites.

Alexa loves our weekly Starbucks date(so do I) and she loves to help me at work.
My last two picture were from our recent trip to Monterey - we couldn't get her off the Elmo car and like I said she climbs on everything. 

So to my Little Princess, I wish for you many more smiles, many more adventures, many more people to charm and love, many more hugs and many more kisses. Remember that through all your joys and sorrows, Jesus will be always by your side and that your Daddy, Mommy and Big Brother love you to the moon and back - over and over again and then even more.

Happy Birthday Boo!!!!

Until next time,
Karri 



1 comment:

  1. So precious! Happy Birthday Alexa! I love the shot with the sunglasses and jewelry, now that's a girl after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...