Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #21



Welcome to Our Favorite Things Link Party number 21. Yep we are legal now. If you happened to miss all the fun posts from last week, no worries just click here and you will be sent to the place.
As always the posts that joined were wonderful, we had a few new ladies join us so I'd like to send a welcome to you and hope you link up again this week. To my regulars, thanks again for joining last week and welcome back. This link party would be nothing without you.
Highlighting the party this week are three great posts, one made me laugh, one made me cry (happy tears of course) and one filled an obsession.

Here was my giggle for the week courtesy of Leigh and Jeanette from Crafting in Crosby.
How can you not laugh at that? I am totally doing this next year. I actually thought about having Santa legs at Christmas time, then I realized it would probably traumatize Alexa. This Friday was Jeanette's birthday so head on over to her blog to send her a birthday wish.

Brab from Second Chance to Dream linked up a beautiful post about an experience she had with God. It got me thinking about times when God makes his presence know to me, which brought many happy feelings as I was reading her story. Barb calls these experiences "God's Kisses" I love the idea of God sending down his love like that.

And finally my Harry Potter obsession was filled this week by a great post from Stephanie at Sweet Boutique Home. Truth be told I actually saw this post at another link party and had to send Stephanie a comment to come and join ours. She created the coolest Harry Potter Journal I had ever seen. I really, really, really, really want one for myself.  

So ladies thanks again for joining us last week and feel free to grab my button for your blog.
My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri


4 comments:

  1. Karri,
    Thanks so much for featuring my HP journal ; )
    Stephanie
    swtboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, Karri! God bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Lisa, Blessings to you and the family.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...