Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Alexa's Sesame Street Party Part 3

Today I'm sharing the last part in my series featuring Alexa's 2nd birthday party. If you happened to miss the first 2 parts check them out at Part 1 and Part 2.

Putting together Alexa's party was super easy because I used of my favorite computer tools - Springpad and Scrapbook Max.

Springpad is like Pinterest with the exception that you can keep all of your information hidden and you can create your own list and notes.

Here is my board for Alexa's party. I was able to keep my decorating, favors and recipe ideas together and also create my menu, to do lists and shopping lists. Since I have Springpad on my phone, ipod touch and Nook, I was able to access my lists from anywhere. 

Scrapbook Max was also my lifesaver this party. I was able to create all of my food table signs, the invitation and sign decorations. I used Walgreens photo to print everything because of the reasonable price. 

For my food table: Each of these was cute in half and placed on a photo holder stand. 






Each of these was printed as a  4 x 6 photo and placed in acrylic picture frame.

I had this printed in 8 x 10 and I used a white wooden picture frame. I placed it near the favor table for guests to read as they were getting ready to leave the party. 

So there you have it, Alexa's 2nd Birthday! It's still crazy to think she is now 2. Since 2 came up so quick, I'm already thinking of party #3. Thank goodness for Springpad to keep my organized.

What are your favorite tools and tricks when planning a party? 

Until next time,
Karri

Linking to:
Monday:  
Craft-o-MaticA Bowl Full of LemonsSkip to My LouThe Gunny Sack,

Tuesday:
 Lil LunaSugar Bee CraftsThe Blackberry VineToday's Creative BlogNot Just a Housewife,  Clean and ScentsibleNatural NestersCrystal & CoThe Well Crafted Home

Wednesday:
 Polkadots on ParadeFireflies and Jellybeans, The Trendy TreehouseSomewhat SimpleGinger Snap CraftsPractically FunctionalDIY Crafty Projects

Thursday:
 Delightful OrderSuzy’s Artsy Craftsy SitcomMy Turn (for us)The Shabby Chic CottageThe Crafty Blog StalkerThe Frugal Girls The Mandatory Mooch

Friday
It’s a Hodgepodge LifeBlissful and DomesticChic on a ShoestringCraft Envy, Just Us Four

Saturday: 
Tatertots and JelloCraft EnvyWhile He Was NappingSix Sisters StuffJust Us FourCheerios and LattesOr so she says

Sunday:
 I Heart Naptime, Flamingo ToesBlissful and Domestic


2 comments:

  1. Super Cute! My niece loves Abi so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are those photos?! I did a Sesame Street theme for my daughter's second birthday (last year). Great job with this party :D I'm stopping by from the Flamingo Toes link up.

    Jessica
    http://ellaandharry.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...