Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Saint Feasts in April - Activity Roundup

Easter will be the big celebration in our home this April but I didn't want to neglect the various Saints who happen to celebrate their feast day during this month. I've chosen a few well known Saints and have put together a list of various activities we plan to enjoy to celebrate. I hope they give you inspiration and great joy.
Have fun!

St Bernadette - April 16 
I found a coloring book for Our Lady of Lourdes on Amazon
The Happy Saints Book 1 ebook has prayer cards and poster of St. Bernadette we can color
_________________________________________________________________________________

Legend says St. George slayed a dragon - these dragon crafts will be perfect to celebrate



How about make a dragon from an egg carton or make a dragon puppet or even make a paper chain dragon.
_________________________________________________________________________________

St. Mark - April 25
Since St. Mark is associated with a lion I'm going to trying these fun lion crafts. All I need to do is add angel wings.
The blog Craftulate has a great post full of Lion crafts

I love this Lion 
Paper Plate craft from No Twiddle Twaddle



_________________________________________________________________________________


I love this idea from Catholic Icing to transform Dr Pepper into:

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Happy Saints Book 2 ebook has posters and prayer cards to color
I found another St. Catherine coloring page at Waltzing Matilda

How about we make Hand print Lilies like these from Easy Preschool Crafts
















Last month I purchased this ebook from Catholic Icing: (BTW - it's not free anymore)

Now Alexa and I can make puppets for any Saint we choose to celebrate. I'm looking forward to the Saintly Puppet shows we are going to enjoy.

Until next time,
Karri
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...