Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

5 Favorites - Digital Scrapbook Designers


Here is another 5 Favorites post for the Moxie Wife blog. This week I want to share my 5 favorite digital scrapbook designers. I've been digital scrapbooking for close to 6 months now and have really been enjoying myself. My graphic website of choice has been The Lily Pad, there I have found a number of great kits that fit perfect with the photos of our various family adventures. 
So here they are in no particular order:

Just Jaimee
It's a Good Life kit

Each month Just Jaimee has a kit titled Storyteller and it's spectacular. She produces a new one each month and it is perfect for scrappers who like to create project life style pages. 


Kate Hadfield Designs

Doodled Pocket Pages (Rounded) Templates

Kate Hadfield is a designer from England and her designs feed my Anglophile soul. She has many that highlight the sites and beauty of England. I need to go to England so I have pictures to scrapbook. I also love the series of Pocket Pages she created. (see above). They add a fun twist to my project life play layouts.

Sahlin Studios
Project Mouse kits

Sahlin Studios has a series of kits titled Project Mouse. Oh my goodness they are amazing and perfect for any Disney layout. They highlight the rides, food, characters and attractions in the Happiest Place on Earth. I have found her collection perfect for scrapbooking our recent vacation.

Lynne-Marie Designs 

Grace kit
Lynne-Marie is currently hosting a 12 week Love Yourself Challenge and has been creating scrapbook kits to compliment the challenges we have each week. I'm very behind in the challenges but on top of purchasing the kits. 

Little Butterfly Wings
I'm a Princess kit

When I'm in need of a kit to scrapbook anything Alexa, I turn to Little Butterfly Wings. I have not been disappointed in any of their great kits for our little princess.

Do you have a favorite designer? I'd love to know more about them, so please leave me a comment.

Until next time,
Karri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...