Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

5 Favorite - The Video Edition


Once again I am sharing my 5 favorites over at the blog Moxie Wife. This week I want to share my five favorite video's I found on the site Viralvita. I hope you find them as fun and inspirational as I did. (On a side note - I was unable to embed the videos from the Viralvite site directly, so while I found the videos from Viralvite they all came from YouTube.

First up:
One of the best displays of sportsmanship I have ever seen.





Number 2 on my list goes to this fun April Fools Prank




3rd up is a powerful video that puts the abortion crisis into perspective.




My 4th video is one teen's story about suicide. This video needs to be shared with every teen and parent you know.



and finally this awesome video created by a father who took a video of his daughter every week for 14 years.



Hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...