Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Month of Challenges Part 4

The month of January is over which means so is the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad. (Tears, sniffling about to begin)
I had a wonderful time and learned so much about digital scrapbooking and using Photoshop Elements. The ladies at The Lilypad have been so helpful and encouraging, I plan to continue staying active in the forums and will certainly participate in the Month of Challenges again. 
So here are my final layouts 

Challenge 21 - Layout of my week


Challenge 22 - All About Me: 14 facts about me 

 Challenge 23 - Make your own overlay: I had to use an overlay to alter the background paper. 

Challenge 24 - Scrap Therapy: Emotions to page - I took the lyrics to the song Roar by Katy Perry


Challenge 25 - Photoless - I love this page of some of my favorite Harry Potter quotes

Challenge 26 - Imperfect Photo - The photo was taken on the BART train and had a lot of unattractive background mess. 


 Challenge 27 - Color Inspiration: We needed to pull three colors from the photo provided to us and use them in our layout.  


 Challenge 28 - Detailed Template: Once again we were given a great template to play with

Challenge 29 - Clean and Simple

Challenge 30 - Title Work/ Alphas: I needed to use 5 different alphabet styles in my title 

Challenge 31 - Scanned photo or a photo of a photo: I used a photo my mom took of a photo of my grandparents. 


Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...