Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Month of Challenges Part 3

Once again I bring you my digital layouts for the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad. I'm so excited about the prospect of getting my 2013 album completed before the end of 2014. Here were last week challenges.

Challenge 15 Paper to Digi - I was to find a paper layout from the Studio Calico website and use it for my inspiration. 
Here is the layout I choose: 
Here is my interpretation: 

Challenge 16 - Art Inspiration
We were given this layout and needed to find inspiration

I was inspired by the use of the quote and the color purple
Here is my layout:

Challenge 17 - Scrap a recent photo
My most recent photo at the time was the selfie I took after getting my braces off.

Challenge 18 - Year in Review


Challenge 19 - Product Challenge - I had to use flowers in my layout

Challenge 20 - Quick Page Challenge - A quick page is like a template but without the layers.  

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...