Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Coffee Bar


I have a major coffee addiction. I'm sure I inherited it from my parents. They too enjoy several cups of coffee a day. We just ordered a new Keurig coffee machine from QVC and so I decided to put together a coffee bar in my kitchen.


My coffee pods are kept in the wooden box under the coffee machine. I purchased it at Bed, Bath and Beyond. The new coffee cups are from Cost Plus. They come in several sizes and you can also get them in white. I love the colors.  

My wire basket (which I already had) holds all the makings for a great cup of coffee. Cinnamon, creamer, chocolate chips and of course sugar. I used old jars and Starbucks bottles to store it all. I purchased the labels at Staples. They are the chalk board labels from the Martha Stewart collection.

I have been enjoying my morning, mid morning, afternoon, late afternoon and evening cups of coffee, now that I have everything I need in one place.

Until next time,
Karri

This post was included in the Christian Home Magazine

Monday:  
Craft-o-MaticA Bowl Full of LemonsSkip to My LouThe Gunny Sack,

Tuesday:
 Lil LunaSugar Bee CraftsThe Blackberry VineToday's Creative BlogNot Just a Housewife,  Clean and ScentsibleNatural NestersCrystal & CoThe Well Crafted Home

Wednesday:
 Polkadots on ParadeFireflies and Jellybeans, The Trendy TreehouseSomewhat SimpleGinger Snap CraftsPractically FunctionalDIY Crafty Projects

Thursday:
 Delightful OrderSuzy’s Artsy Craftsy SitcomMy Turn (for us)The Shabby Chic CottageThe Crafty Blog StalkerThe Frugal Girls The Mandatory Mooch

Friday
It’s a Hodgepodge LifeBlissful and DomesticChic on a ShoestringCraft Envy, Just Us Four

Saturday: 
Tatertots and JelloCraft EnvyWhile He Was NappingSix Sisters StuffJust Us FourCheerios and LattesOr so she says

Sunday:
 I Heart Naptime, Flamingo ToesBlissful and Domestic
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...