Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Paper Ornaments

My friend Karen and I made these beautiful paper ornaments for the ladies who sat at our table during our churches annual Ladies Dinner over the weekend.  To read about the event and see more pictures of our table please click here.
We made the fans using my Cricut and the Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart and the graphics came from doing a Google search of "girl with poinsettia". We printed, cut out and glittered each of the images before adding them to the fans. We attached a ribbon and that was it. We placed them at each of the place setting for the ladies. All the ladies loved them.




Until next time,
Karri


Photobucket

Linking to these great link parties

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my very first follower! I sure appreciate it. I jumped right over to follow you as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love working with paper and will be taking time out to make some paper ornaments from book pages!

    hope you will have a chance to stop by, and today i am hosting a giveaway. hope you win! http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    peace to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I will head on over to check out your giveaway. I hope you share your ornaments made from book pages. I would love to see them.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely idea to have a paper ornament on each plate. So thoughtful! Thanks so much for sharing at our Winter Wonders and Holiday Happenings link party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tuula! You have a great weekend also.

      Delete
  4. Karri, These are so cute!! Thanks for linking up to my Ornament Party. You are the best!! Happy Christmastime. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Thank you for having the party.

      Delete
  5. Those are so pretty! What a great idea. :-) Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ornaments are so pretty! I love using them on the plates. What a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing again this week at A Bouquet of Talent!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...