Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #24


Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had a great time visiting with family and friends and decorating for the holidays. I even got a little bit of ornament making done.

This week's party was full of wonderful posts containing great ideas for the holiday season. If you happened to miss it please check it out here. I was able to clear most of my Christmas list from the ideas posted this week.

Barb from Second Chance to Dream shared 15 Kid's Christmas Crafts. I found some fun projects for Alexa and I work on during the Christmas season. I might even try to enlist big brother Jacob to help out.


Noreen from Crafty Journal shared a Stretchy Shrinky Bracelet. I thought this is adorable and the perfect little gift for Alexa and my niece Allie. I picked up a package of shrink plastic this week and will be making Sesame Street and Olivia themed bracelets for the girls.


Linda from Two Succulent Sisters shared her Pumpkin Square Wreath. I love the look of this square wreath. I'm planning to make one in a Christmas theme.

Thank you ladies for providing such wonderful inspiration. Please feel free to grab my button for your blog.
My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting fun link parties. And thank you for featuring my stretchy shrinky bracelet. I linked another idea for using your shrink plastic (#4).

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, love the idea for ornaments. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Hope your week is filled with lotsa of laughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karri!! Thank you so much for featuring my pumpkin wreath! I'm all into Christmas right now and am doing everyone's mantel, my Mom's, my two daughter's, my neighbor and friend.. I love your blog and am enjoying coming to each of your parties, too.!! Wow. This is a treat to be featured. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I hope you share everyone's mantel when you are done.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you had a great weekend! God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...