Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #15


Welcome to Our Favorite Things Link Party where we share our favorite posts from our week. If you missed the party last week check it out here. As always I find the greatest posts linked up each week and I get the tough task of trying to pick my favorites. This week my favorites are all about fall decorating. I love the fall and I'm really looking forward to start decorating sometime this week. 

Check out these cute pillows shared by Alecia at Chicken Scratch NY. My favorite is the apple tree. Be sure to check out her blog post to see more closeup pictures of the incredible detail in her designs.


A few weeks ago Barb from Second Chance to Dream shared 15 Wreath Tutorials. This week Barb shared the wreath she created for her front door. I love the look of the burlap. 


More fall decorating ideas came from Sarah from Sarah Dawn Designs. Isn't this book pumpkin the cutest thing you have ever seen. 


Thank you ladies for sharing your fall decorating ideas. Please feel free to grab my button for your blogs.




My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri

6 comments:

  1. I'm running behind! But better late than never! Thanks as always, for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and thanks for the invite to link up to your wonderful site / party! Have a great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...