Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #14


Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to another week of sharing Our Favorite Things. Each week I find such wonderful posts linked up, some make me laugh, others make my cry (happy tears of course). This week is no different. My highlights for the week include a fun gift idea, another Oh Duh! moment for me and finally a solution for my flat head.

1st up a gift giving idea. Mary from Back to Basics shared her idea for DIY tea bags. There are so many ways you can personalize this packaging, I'm so excited of the possibilities.

My oh duh moment came when I found this post from Rena Klingenberg's Jewelry Making Journal Blog linked up this week. In my jewelry box I have one drawer filled with buttons and a few drawers with earrings. I had never thought to put them together to stay organized. 

Finally my solution to my flat head problem. I love the look of headbands but I can never keep them on my head. I have two problems, one my eye glass frames always get in the way and two the back of my head is flat. Anytime I try to put on a head band or a scarf that wraps around the back of my head it slides right back up. It is so frustrating. I was so excited to find this tutorial for a no headband headband. I'can't wait to make one, I really think this is my solution to my problem. Thank you Heather from Heatherly Loves.

Ladies thank you again for sharing your wonderful posts with us this week. Please feel free to grab my button for your blog.

My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...