Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Take a Word Challenge - Zetti

This week's challenge on the Take a Word Blog was Zetti. What does Zetti mean? I have no idea.
Here is what their blog said:
"Ask ten people what "Zetti" means and you will get ten different answers. I don't think there is any one accurate description. Think whimsical, think playful."
With the help of digital art from Deviant Scrap I created two fun pieces. Have a said I love this site yet? The kits I used were Misunderstood  by Beth Rimmer and What Alice Found by Finecrafted Designs. Funny thing - When I was searching the Deviant Scrap site to find the links for the kits I found they have a kit called Alice in Zettiland. Guess I could have used that one also. Enjoy!

Until next time,
Karri






2 comments:

  1. cool. I've never heard of this site. will have to check it out. love your creations. thanks for your prayers for Jack. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gardenia. Hope you are having a good weekend.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...