Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I've Joined a Moonlight Party

Several week's ago I happened upon a blog called A Fanciful Twist. I immediately fell in love with everything about her blog especially an upcoming Mad Tea Party she was hosting. I had never heard of a blog tea party so I marked my calender to remember to check it out. I was amazed at the beautiful renditions of tea parties that were created by the most talented women. This new area of blogging was exciting, fun and most of all creative. From this blog I began following many other bloggers who showcase their lives and their art in their each day. I have been inspired to bring my creativity to a whole other level. 
One of my new favorite blogs is called Bliss Angels. Much of Wendy's art has fairies, which I love. Everything is mixed media with lot's of color and sparkle. Wendy is hosting her own party and after a week of viewing her site everyday I finally decided to jump in and join. 
 Moonlight Party Under the Big Top  is inspired by the book:


I just began reading this book and it is one of the best books I've read in a long time. I'm so excited to get a chance to bring the story to life. How I will do it I'm still not sure, I've been thinking of a circus themed party, maybe making a circus photo story with the family (Alexa would be a cute clown). I have also thought to create my own circus themed paper craft. Really the ideas are endless and my brain is swimming in them. I have even created a The Night Circus Pinterest Board so I can organize my ideas. I have a little over a month to put it all together and I invite you to return on September 29th to see what I have created.  

Until next time,
Karri

7 comments:

  1. OMG! FUN on a stick! I'll be curious to see what you do - I'd love to join something like this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is still time to join. Just check out the link I have in my post.

      Delete
  2. This book is on my want to read list! I'm following your Pinterest board now. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanette, you really need to read this book. It is wonderful.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful idea. I am looking forward to seeing your party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...