Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

For Alexa's Room - It's Finally Finished

Several years ago I bought these great plastic cards that attach to each other. I purchase two, one for Jacob's room and one for Alexa's. I finally finished Alexa's. 

I think I purchased the cards from Close to My Heart, but I really don't remember. I used different methods for each card. Some I painted, some I covered with card stock and ink. I never took pictures of the beginning process because I wasn't blogging at the time. That's how long ago I started this project.


The paper I use was from Theresa Collin's collection and I had several butterfly and flower establishments in my stash I used. I highlighted some of my favorite pictures of Alexa from the last 20 months. I'm so happy to be finally finished. The one I was making for Jacob's room was to highlight pictures of him playing basketball. He is now to old for it to be in his room. Oh well.

So do you have any projects you finally finished?

Until next time,
Karri



Linking to:
Monday:  
Craft-o-MaticA Bowl Full of LemonsSkip to My LouThe Gunny Sack, For Love of CupcakesHow to Nest for Less,  Between Naps on the Porch 


Tuesday:
 Lil LunaSugar Bee CraftsThe Blackberry VineToday's Creative BlogMommy by Day, Crafter by NightNot Just a Housewife, SnapClean and ScentsibleJillify itNatural NestersCrystal & Co


Wednesday:
 Polkadots on ParadeFireflies and Jellybeans, The Trendy TreehouseSomewhat SimpleGinger Snap Crafts


Thursday:
 Delightful OrderSuzy’s Artsy Craftsy SitcomMy Turn (for us)The Shabby Chic CottageThe Crafty Blog StalkerThe Frugal Girls 


Friday
It’s a Hodgepodge LifeBlissful and DomesticHomemaker in HeelsChic on a ShoestringCraft Envy


Saturday: 
Tatertots and JelloCraft EnvyWhile He Was NappingSix Sisters Stuff 


Sunday:
 I Heart Naptime, Flamingo ToesBlissful and Domestic

4 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of paper projects. I scrapbook, like to make shadowboxes with different mediums. Can't wait to see your past posts, will return often. Stopping by from the blog hop. New follower your welcome to visit anytime. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. I'd be happy to come visit. Thanks for the invite.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...