Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

At least it has on my mantel.

I was hoping to get a little more done today but I ended up using my time while Alexa was napping to make my Spring banner. Yesterday I posted my inspiration for decorating this Spring. One of my ideas was to print out a ready made banner that I found on Pinterest. It was simple - print, cut and add ribbon. Well I had a jolt of creative energy this afternoon and decided to make my banner using my new Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge - Art Philosophy. 
This cartridge has everything the banners, the letters, an Easter egg and a butterfly. Everything was cut from the Caboodle paper pack from Close to My Heart. 
Because I love ink I added a touch of Crystal Blue on the edge's of my banner and
 White Daisy ribbon tied it all together. 





More decorating to come.

Until next time,
Karri

linked to:
Somewhat Simple

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your spring banner! Too cute!! I would love for you to share it at my party going on now at Jillify It!

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...