Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Inspiration


Tomorrow I will begin decorating my house for Spring. Spring is my favorite season. I love the beautiful days, the new flowers blooming and the birds that visit me each day. When it comes to decorating I have always decorated the same way year after year. This year I figures with all the wonderful inspiration on Pinterest it's time for me to try something new. I'm not sure if I'll try everything I fell in love with but it will give me a great starting point.

Since I can't eat Peeps or Jelly Beans because of my braces I think using them in my decorating would be fun.  
This Peeps Topiary is from The Hungry Mouse

Peeps, Jelly Bellys and my favorite flower. This inspiration is from Tip Junkie

Banners seem to be everywhere and this year I'm making one for the mantel. But where do I start?

This banner from At Second Street is a free printable. All I need to do is add the ribbon.

If I choose to not go with a banner, I might make this beautiful fabric garland instead. This idea came from Better Homes and Garden

Probably won't do this for a few reasons, one being I'm horrible with plants but I absolutely love the idea of bringing the outdoors in. Thanks to Beauty and Bedlam for the inspiration.

From Sweet Floweret I found this adorable egg tree. I think I have everything to make this right now. :)

For my prayer table I will make the attempt to have a green thumb. I love this idea of an Empty Tomb Garden I found on Joyfilled Family

So now I'm ready to tackle this decorating project. I'm looking forward to sharing it with you tomorrow.

Until next time,
Karri











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...