Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

LA or bust

It's a road trip this weekend with some of my friends. We are headed to the LA Religious Education Congress. I'm very excited and very nervous. This is the farthest I've been away from the family since Alexa was born. I'm currently blogging from my phone having only left 20 minutes ago and I miss them all ready.
So please keep me and my friends in your prayers this weekend. I will blog from the congress so you can enjoy the fun. I also found out that there will be streaming video of the keynotes and some of the sessions.
When I get the information I will be sure to add it to my blog.
Many blessings everyone,
Until next time,
Karri

1 comment:

  1. Karri:

    I know it's hard to be away from your family, but this will be a great trip. The time will go by quickly -- so enjoy the opportunity.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...