Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Crafters Life for Me!

Last week I began working on two important paper crafting projects, Jim's valentine gift and a special treat for Jacob's basketball team to celebrate their final game. Both are not finished yet but I promise to share them with you next week.

For this week's crafty blog post I have decided to share with you some wonderful craft projects I found on other blogs that have inspired me for St Valentines Day.

I have a beautiful set of candle holders from Partylite that will look great filled with candy hearts. You can find this and several other wonderful Valentine items on the blog It's The Little Things That Make A House A Home

source: It's the Little Things That Make a House a Home

I absolutely love this block set. I hope to be able to make it this year but if I can't I will save this for a project for next year. Directions for this project and also the word printables can be found on the blog The Sew'er, The Caker, The Copy Cat Make
Source: The Sew'er, the Caker, the Copy Cat Maker
Alexa's day care providers will be receiving this special treat on Valentines Day. You can make it too by visiting It's A Crafty Life 
source: It's a Crafty Life
This photo idea just made my heart melt. I'm hoping Alexa can hold the letter straight long enough so I can get the picture too. You can find this at on the Frugal Upstate blog
source: Fugal Upstate
 Finally I found these lovely flower balls made with tissue paper. I'm still not sure where I will put them once they are made but I just love them so much I just have to try it. If you love them as much as I do and want to make them too check out The Idea Room
source: The Idea Room
This week I have lots of fun blog post planned so be sure to check back here each day. Better yet subscribe so you don't miss a single thing.

Until next time,
Karri

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...