Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

7 Quick Takes #13


--- 1 ---

How was your Mother's Day? We had a beautiful day: We began with Mass, then off to my parents for a visit, then to Jim's sister's for dinner with his Mom. 

--- 2 ---
We have always know that Alexa is a sleep walker. Jim was as a child and so was Jacob, it was only a matter of time before Alexa would start wondering the house at night. What makes Alexa so funny is how we find her in the morning.

This was Monday - 

Here is Friday...

at least she finds her way back to her room

--- 3 ---
I'm half way through the challenge and I've lost 6 pounds. I'm still trying to figure out my eating plans but I feel good about how well I've done so far. I have so much more energy already, I'm going to be bouncing off the walls once I reach my goal weight.

--- 4 ---
I'm headed back to school. I really can't believe I'm actually going to do this. All of my family and friends are very excited for me, I however am scared to death. I've chosen the online program at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco and I will be working toward my degree in Web Design and New Media.
--- 5 ---
Best season finale ever!!!! 
I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I screamed. This finale had so much I could watch it over and over again. This is going to be the longest summer ever...

--- 6 ---
I'm a MAC girl now - No not the makeup but the computer. After 20+ years of computing on a PC, I've made the move to a MacBook Pro. I love it! I don't know why it took me so long to switch over.

--- 7 ---
Next week I'm headed on a staff retreat in Santa Cruz. It's not really a retreat, but a 2 1/3 day long staff meeting. Please keep my co workers and I in your prayers as we plan the direction of our parish for the upcoming year.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...