Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

7 Quick Takes #13


--- 1 ---

How was your Mother's Day? We had a beautiful day: We began with Mass, then off to my parents for a visit, then to Jim's sister's for dinner with his Mom. 

--- 2 ---
We have always know that Alexa is a sleep walker. Jim was as a child and so was Jacob, it was only a matter of time before Alexa would start wondering the house at night. What makes Alexa so funny is how we find her in the morning.

This was Monday - 

Here is Friday...

at least she finds her way back to her room

--- 3 ---
I'm half way through the challenge and I've lost 6 pounds. I'm still trying to figure out my eating plans but I feel good about how well I've done so far. I have so much more energy already, I'm going to be bouncing off the walls once I reach my goal weight.

--- 4 ---
I'm headed back to school. I really can't believe I'm actually going to do this. All of my family and friends are very excited for me, I however am scared to death. I've chosen the online program at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco and I will be working toward my degree in Web Design and New Media.
--- 5 ---
Best season finale ever!!!! 
I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I screamed. This finale had so much I could watch it over and over again. This is going to be the longest summer ever...

--- 6 ---
I'm a MAC girl now - No not the makeup but the computer. After 20+ years of computing on a PC, I've made the move to a MacBook Pro. I love it! I don't know why it took me so long to switch over.

--- 7 ---
Next week I'm headed on a staff retreat in Santa Cruz. It's not really a retreat, but a 2 1/3 day long staff meeting. Please keep my co workers and I in your prayers as we plan the direction of our parish for the upcoming year.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Until next time,
Karri
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...