Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

7 Quick Takes #12


--- 1 ---
We had a wonderful Easter. I hope you did also.

--- 2 ---
I started watching season two and I am hooked. I was hoping to watch one episode a day but I can't help but binge watch this show.

--- 3 ---
Jim and Jacob attended a playoff game last night. Unfortunately the Warriors list but it was really a great game.

--- 4 ---
Jim and Jacob bought Alexa a pink sparkle basketball from the game. It's perfect for our little princess.

--- 5 ---
Found this on the wall outside our house today. I really don't think there should be bugs larger then a quarter, don't you.

--- 6 ---
I'm headed to this beautiful place tomorrow. I have a Confirmation Mass for a few of my teens in the morning and a mass of Thanksgiving for the Canonization of Blessed John XXIII and Blessed John Paul II in the evening.

--- 7 ---
Sunday is going to be a great day. I'm getting up early to watch the canonization mass.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...