Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

7 Quick Takes #7 - The photo edition


I'm back sharing 7 Quick Takes over at Conversion Diary. The last time I participated was on October 19, 2012. I think it's time to come back.

For my first post back, I want to share 7 amazing photos Jacob took with my Nikon camera I received for my birthday. I'm still working my way through the owners manual and he just picked it up and started shooting. He certainly has a gift.

1.
The tree in our front yard

2. 
More from the tree. I love how he was able to blur the background.

3.
Close up of our dog Penny. He has such a talent for framing a photo.

4. 
My favorite of our pup Penny. I did not have to Photoshop this at all. This came straight from the camera. I tell you he has a talent.

5.
Of course it's hard to not get a good photo of this sweet face. She loved posing for her big brother. Again he was able to blur the background so Alexa was the only focus.

 6.
Our cat Dubs. I'm actually shocked she sat long enough for the picture. Again he framed it so nicely.

7.
His final shot was again playing more with the foreground and background of the shot. 

He has been trying to explain to me how he did all of this but so far it's not clicking with me. I need to certainly play more. I'm so proud of what he created. Jacob has never taken a photography class, read a photography book or even spent much time with a camera that wasn't a point and shoot. God has blessed him with an eye for capturing the world around him. I'm looking forward to many more amazing photos from Jacob.

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...