Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Sofia the First Birthday Party

 

Back in November our little Princess turned 3 and what better way to celebrate then with a Sofia the First Princess Party. For those who may not know, Sofia the First is a cartoon on Disney Jr. She is adorable and Alexa loves her TV show and really enjoyed meeting her at our recent vacation to Disneyland. 

Rather then having the party at home, we decided to move the party closer to most of our family members, namely both sets of Grandparents who still live in the city, Jim & I grew up in. Thanks to Nanny (that's my mom) we were able to reserve the back room at a local pizza parlor. This allowed us to keep the party simple and I had zero mess in my home when we were done. 


Safeway made our cupcakes with purple frosting. I know the picture looks like it was blue but trust me they matched Sofia's dress perfectly. I found the cupcake toppers on the blog Seven Thirty Three


I absolutely love this Sofia inspired "Keep Calm and Princess On" printable I found from The Suburban Mom blog. 


Since most of the party guests were teens and adults a chocolate bar favor was perfect. I created this fun candy wrapper printable to thank everyone for such a wonderful afternoon.


 Hope you enjoyed Alexa's Sofia the First party. If you are planning a Sofia party I suggest you search Sofia the First on Pinterest. There are so many wonderful ideas and great printables to help make your party a success. 

Until next time,
Karri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...