Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Patchwork Pumpkin

Last week while at the Dollar Store I found some foam pumpkins and decided I would play around with some paper and Mod Podge and make them pretty. Target had some fun Halloween Paper in their Dollar Spot area a weeks ago which I picked up for just such an occasion. So I ripped the paper up into lots of pieces are got to work. 


Alexa was a great helper. I would add the Mod Podge to the pumpkin and she would attach the paper. She said yea and clapped for herself after every piece she put on. For the stem I wrapped raffia around it after everything dried.


What do you think?

Until next time,
Karri


Linking to:
Monday:
Craft-o-Matic, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Skip to My Lou, The Gunny Sack, For Love of Cupcakes

Tuesday:
Lil Luna, Sugar Bee Crafts, The Blackberry Vine, Today's Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife, Clean and Scentsible, Natural Nesters, Crystal & Co

Wednesday:
Polkadots on Parade, Fireflies and Jellybeans, The Trendy Treehouse, Somewhat Simple, Ginger Snap Crafts, Practically Functional

Thursday:
Delightful Order, Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, My Turn (for us), The Shabby Chic Cottage, The Crafty Blog Stalker, The Frugal Girls

Friday
It’s a Hodgepodge Life, Blissful and Domestic, Homemaker in Heels, Chic on a Shoestring, Craft Envy,

Saturday:
Tatertots and Jello, Craft Envy, While He Was Napping, Six Sisters Stuff, Just Us Four

Sunday:
I Heart Naptime, Flamingo Toes, Blissful and Domestic,

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! It sounds like it was great project for you guys! Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...