Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Organizing and Decorating Projects


It's time to start looking over my house again and plan the organizing and decorating projects I would like to accomplish before the end of the year. Pinterest is my go to place for ideas and as always I was not disappointed.






Helping my best friend go through all the paper work after her husband passed away has made me realize that I need to get all of our paperwork in order. This great post shares everything I will need to do to get organized.



It's time for my freeze to get a makeover. Using plastic bins to hold my bagged items will work perfectly.




I am determined to make 72 hour emergency backpacks for the family by next year.

Source: plumprint.com via Halie on Pinterest

I have boxes of old art work from when Jacob was young and files of new work from Alexa. This is one of my options to get them organized. I have also thought to take a picture of each or scan them and make a book on Shutterfly.

I figured 4 big projects are enough since I also have the holidays to think about. Wish me luck!

Until next time,
Karri


This post will be included in the Christian Home Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...