Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Much Needed Break

Last week the family and I took a much needed mini vacation to Monterey. We spent two days enjoying the shops in Cannery Row, the beach and Old Monterey Fisherman's Wharf. 


Alexa enjoyed her first trip to the beach 




This is my favorite picture - I still can't believe I was able to take this picture with my phone. I love the footprints Alexa's boots made in the sand.

Alexa found many sand dollars.  

Couldn't pass up taking a picture with the anchor. I think Poppy will be getting a photo gift with this picture.  

Regular blogging and the Our Favorite Things Link Party will be back next week.

Until next time,
Karri

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos - awesome job and thanks for "taking me along" to Monterey with you... its been way too long!

    I am visiting from the Ultimate Blog Challenge today - grateful I "found" you....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...