Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Moonlight Party Under the Big Top


Welcome to the Moonlight Party Under the Big Top. This is my first blog party and I will admit the minute I committed to participating I began to freak out. I had no idea what to do. I was so grateful for Wendy and Kim, the party hosts for putting me at ease. 

My party was inspired by the book The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Without giving to much away let me share my Night Circus inspired book tin. 

The Circus appears out of no where.... 
                  Quiet and still by day but as the moon rises the Circus comes to life.

On opening night The Twins are born and the Circus is a much a part of them as they are a part of it. 


The beautiful Celia 


bound as a young girl with one of two rings to ......

to the handsome Marco

The two young magicians have been groomed for a competition they do not understand. 
What is it's purpose? How does it end? Who will win? 

Maybe the answer is written in the cards?


What has Celia's father prepared her for?

If you have not read this book, I encourage you to pick it up. This is one of those books you just hate having to put down once you get started. You need to know what happens next.

I really enjoyed making this Altoid tin book and I decided to make more of them inspired by my favorite books. Be on the look out for Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland tins soon.

The idea came from the blog Artfully Musing. I purchased all my materials from Alpha Stamps and the graphics came from Deviant Scrap. I purchased several kits from the Midnight Reverie Collective

Be sure to visit the Moonlight Party Under the Big Top blog to enjoy other wonderful parties. 

Until next time,
Karri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...