Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pinning toward for a Happy Home



I have been on a quest to change the cleaning habits in my family. We were getting lazy and becoming a store brand chemical consuming family and I was getting tired of it. Little by little I have been learning more about homemade cleaning products and natural ways to to take care of my home. Everything I find I pin to Pinterest for future reference. You can follow my pin board titled Keep It Clean.
Today I'd like to share my pins that are next on my to-do list. I hope they give you some ideas of projects you can start.

I'm putting this stain chart in my laundry room. It's the one Martha Stewart uses. Ooooh!






I want to make laundry detergent. Here is one of the many recipes I have found.


Bookmark, Pin do whatever you need to do to keep this list. It is 400+ recipes for household products.
Source: budget101.com via Karri on Pinterest


I've been waiting for a carpet stain that's not made by my cat to try this one out. Maybe I should start giving Alexa grape juice in a regular cup.  According to the blogger it works amazingly well.


Speaking of Alexa, I think I need to get her hooked early when it comes to helping Mommy clean the house. 


Do you have a Pinterest board devoted to cleaning? Add your link to the comments area so I can follow you.

Until next time,
Karri

This post will be included in The Christian Home e-magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...