Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #10


We made it to number 10. I can't believe we've been partying for 10 weeks. It seems like just yesterday when we started. I would like to thank all the incredible ladies who have consistently linked up each week. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your support. I have truly enjoyed reading your posts each week and growing our friendships. I thank God for the wonderful and supportive community I have found with all of you through blogging.

Party #9 had our biggest amount of links so far - 28. I'm pushing for over 30 this week. If you happened to miss last weeks party you can check it out here.
Every week I have been inspired by the wonderful posts and this week was no exception, as always it was hard to choose my favorites but here goes:

1. Stacy from South Shore Decorating Blog shared her post of The 100 Top Benjamin Moore Paint Colors. She found pictures displaying all 100 paint colors which took forever I'm sure. This is certainly a post you will want to bookmark for future reference.

2. Barb from Second Chance to Dream shared 25 Make Ahead Back to School Breakfasts. Her post was perfect for me as Jacob is back to school. He now attends a school farther from home so we need to leave  earlier then we did last year making breakfast time a bit rushed. Her ideas are a big help.


3. Monica from Equipping Catholic Families has previously been sharing her painted peg saints. This time she put all her ideas together in one post. She has had them replace game pieces in popular board games and they have been used to celebrate saint feast days. My favorite idea, which has inspired me to make my own was her Saints-2-Go. I'm planning to make a few so Alexa has something to keep her busy at mass. 


Thank you Ladies for sharing your wonderful posts with us this week. Please feel free to grab my button for your blog. 


My Life's a Treasure


Now on to Party #10.
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post. 
My Life's a Treasure



Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS feed, Google + or Facebook
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments. 
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri

8 comments:

  1. Karri I can't believe you featured my postz, Thank you SO much!,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and asks for inviting me to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to your party and for your sweet comments over at Posed Perfection. I am happily following you back. Have a blessed week!
    ~Nici

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...