Here are the rules:
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (or use the existing ones)
- Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are Hannah's questions for me to answer
- If you were a color, what would you be? Purple - purple is the color that always makes me happy. I am drawn to anything that's purple.
- If you were a brand (e.g. Apple, CocaCola, Virgin), what would you be? Disney because I strive to make people happy.
- If you were a car, what would you be? A Mini Cooper - It's tiny and cute; just like me
- If you were an animal, what would you be? A monkey because they are entertaining.
- If an alien landed on earth, what would be your ‘top tip for living here’? I would bring the alien to a Starbucks and introduce him/her to a Mocha Light Frappuccino. This gets me through my crazy days.
- If you could live abroad anywhere, where would you live? London - I have never been but I'm fascinated about everything British; I love reading books set in England, watching TV show's and movies film in England. Visiting is on my bucket list but I know if my husband was ever offered a transfer, I would encourage him to take it. Our family would disown us so I'd have to offer vacation lodging to make up for it.
- If you could re-live one super-special moment in your life, which would it be? My wedding - I was so nervous that day and so much was happening that I sometimes feel like the whole thing was just a dream. I was present but not present if you know what I mean. I even remember that night in the hotel room, Jim and I both just talking about how standing on the altar exchanging vows had seemed like a distant memory even though we had just done it 10 hours before.
- If you could re-live one tricky moment and do it differently, which would it be? The only moment I would redo is when I was learning how to drive, I destroyed a Volvo that was parked on the side of the street. I was 15 or 16 at the time and I was so scared to drive after that so I didn't get my license until my senior year of high school. Of course to do it over again I would never have hit the car.
- What’s your happy song? My happy song is What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. I actually cry every time I hear the song but they are happy tears. The song always makes me think of my greatest joy in life - my family.
- Putting all these answers together, are you surprised by who you’ve turned out to be? Not really
- What will you do tomorrow to be more of who you are and who you’d ideally like to be? Since I'm currently suffering from extreme fatigue which is causing me to not at all be the person I have been, should be and want to be, I'm headed to the hospital tomorrow for some much needed medical tests. Let's pray I get an answer soon. I'm really tired or being tired.
Now it's my turn to tag - now those of you tagged no pressure in doing this. I won't be offended in the least. If you do choose to participate, please answer the same questions I had answered. I liked those questions a lot and to be honest I couldn't think of anything else.
Please take some time to check out these fun blogs. I enjoy reading them each day and I'm sure you will too.
1. Cassie at Two in Diapers
2. Lisa at Home to 4 Kiddos
3. Leigh & Jeanette at Crafty in Crosby
4. Evelyn at My Turn (for us)
5. Cassey & Brittany at Natural Nesters
6. Hilda at From Overwhelmed to Organized
7. Jennifer at Crafolic
8. Monica at Equipping Catholic Families
9. Laura at Day by Day in Our World
10. Gardenia at My Little Flower
11. Tara at The Trendy Treehouse
Until next time,
Until next time,