Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

How I Organized My Mountain of Photos

I'm back to organizing and my crafting area is now my newest challenge. First up photos:
Since I am seriously behind in my scrapbooking I have boxes of photos that needed to be organized. I had photos from 2004 to 2009 that I needed to take care of. (That's how far behind I am.) Thank goodness my most current years worth of photos are on my computer or else this was going to be too over whelming. 


I sorted the photos by year, good thing I wrote on the back of them. Once I had them organized I put them in order by month and event, then each was put into one or two plastic boxes and then labeled with the year. The small boxes are part of a larger photo organizer I bought from Michaels. In addition to sorting by year I also created separate boxes for Jacob's school and sports pictures since these will be going into different scrapbook albums. (eventually)


Here is the finished box full of photos which now sits neatly in my crafting closet. Now I just need to get them out of boxes and into albums. Wish me luck! 


Until next time,
Karri



Linking to:
Monday:  
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday
Saturday: 
Sunday:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...