Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Favorite Mother Teresa Quotes

I'm still bed bound so it's been just me, my TV and my computer again today. I have been able to catch up on some TV show's I've been missing so that's a perk. I have also been playing with my Scrapbook Max software again. Here is what I did.
I love Mother Theresa. I love how God took such a little lady and gave her such a huge mission and how she took it on. When I got my new android phone I downloaded a great app called Mother Teresaisms. Each day I receive a new quote from this incredible lady. I thought it would be fun to make some art using some of her wonderful quotes.  If you would like to download them please click here. Enjoy!





Until next time,
Karri


linking to
Crafolic.com ~ Catholic Crafts and more!

3 comments:

  1. lovely quotes. i pray for Bl. Teresa of Calcutta's intercession for you.

    Cause of Our Joy ~ ora pro nobis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Blessed Mother Teresa's quotes, and you did an awesome job of putting them to art!! hope you are recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karri! These are beautiful and inspiring! I can see these signs being used in so many different ways!! Thanks so much for making them and sharing them! May Blessed Teresa pray for you in your time of need.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...