Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Homemade Mother's Day Link Party

Mother's Day is just around the corner and for me I absolutely love gifts that are made by my kids. When Jacob was in preschool and elementary school I received the cutest tissue paper flowers, pictures frames, recipe books and my favorite hand print art over the years but now that he's junior high, he doesn't make me gifts at school anymore. That doesn't mean that Dad can't get him to be creative. But where to start. Let's begin with my very first Linky Party to give my family and yours some great ideas for a Homemade Mother's Day.

 Link Party Rules
1. Please link back to my blog in your post so everyone can enjoy.
2. Follow mylifesatreasure using google friend connect
3. Please link to your posts not the main page to your blog.
4. Please no etsy shops or giveaways. They will be deleted. This party is for do it yourself Mother's Day gifts. I will have an etsy link party in a few days. 

Enjoy my first Link Party

Until next time,
Karri


link to:

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for the Link-up! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Again, Karri! I just love to make link buttons, so I quickly made one to put on my blog to link to you. (I hope you don't mind) You can save it and use it if you like it. You can see it on my blog. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer. It is so perfect for my blog. How can I make a grab my button link for it?

      Delete
    2. Save it to your computer and then add it as a picture on your blog (like you did with your beautiful family picture at the top of your blog under "My Treasures". Then I can get the image URL from your blog. Then I can make an HTML code for you. I'll have to e-mail that to you. This comment box won't allow HTML. I'll use the email address you have in your profile. I hope all that was understandable!! ;-) God Bless.

      Delete
    3. I actually did understand it. I'll add it now thanks.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Looking forward to sharing and learning some great Mother's Day ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...