Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

We have a prankster in the house.
Jacob decided it would be fun to rearrange all our furniture while Jim and I were asleep last night. I still can't believe Jim and I didn't hear any of this. We must have been out.
Our dining room table now sits at the entrance of the hallway

Our living room has a new seating arrangement

Apparently the dining room chairs were fine where they were.


Jacob thought the couch in the family room needed to look out the window instead of at the TV. I think that was probably a good choice.

Those sitting on the couch apparently don't need to speak to anyone sitting on the recliner.

The funniest part of the whole thing was that at about 1am Jim had to take the dog out to use the bathroom. He thought we had been robbed. We tried to get him back by making the fire alarm go off. Jim ran in his room telling him there was a fire. Jacob just responded "It's April Fools, Dad!" Can't put anything past that kid. It's early yet, Jim and I have all day to get him back. 



4 comments:

  1. Karri, your Jacob is quite a clever person!! very unique April fool's prank. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA this is awesome! My fav april fools joke was the person that painted onions to look like caramel apples hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that must have tasted awful. I will need to try that.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...