Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Decorating

The Valentine decorations are finally up! Enjoy!

Our Count Down to St Valentines Day from Catholic Icing

Our mantel - I used fishing line to hang up the doilies. The Valentine frames came from a friend last year and the other family pictures are displayed year round.

I love this Subway Art from The Girl Creative

I purchased the LOVE decoration at Safeway of all places and the string of roses, I found in a box of decorations I had.

Not the best picture but I found these Valentine glasses at the Dollar Store. I purchased three and each holds a red or white candle

Remember my Valentine inspiration post. Yo Ho Yo Ho a Crafters Life For Me. Here is my first project from there.

Alexa has also been busy making Valentine's and I will share those next week. How are you decorating for St. Valentines Day?





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...