Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Treat for the Team

Sunday was Jacob's final game of the regular season for his CYO basketball team. It is also the first time in 4 years of playing together they made the playoffs. So to celebrate this great occasion I made each player a treat bag filled with Oreo cookies.

I used my Cricut machine to cut out the basketball players and the sayings. The baggie is just a standard ziplock sandwich bag. The paper was from a Close to My Heart (CTMH) kit called You Rock. Jacob's team colors are blue and white so the colors were perfect. I inked around all the edges of the tags with CTMH stamping ink called Outdoor Denim. 

Here are all nine tags I made for the players. Looking back I think I should have made the players fit the sayings. When I was making them I wasn't thinking about it but when you put them together I realized that certain player die cuts were shooting, one matched the fast break saying etc. The boys didn't realize it though. I'm just to much of a perfectionist sometimes.

Well that's my crafty project for the week. What have you been working on?


Until next time,
Karri


Linked to:
The Creative Girl
A Bowl Full of Lemons

Today's Creative Blog

4 comments:

  1. I like it, Karri! I just came over from Natural Nester because I love the cutout players are jumping out of the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat bags came out great! Lucky team!

    rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita. The boys seemed to really like them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...