Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ladies Night

With Jacob now playing basketball on a travel team, I need to come up with a few creative ways to fund raise for the expenses. This Friday I hosted a Ladies Night. I have some friends who are consultants with different home based businesses. They were kind enough to set up shop at my house and I earned a portion of the sales. This also gave me the perfect opportunity to play with my Scrapbook Max software to create a few party decorations. I used Polka Dot Parade to create my cupcake toppers and food signs.



I had also made some cup bands but they ended up to small for the cups I had purchased. It was a bummer because I thought they were really cute. Oh well, I figure since this was my first attempt at making them I chalked it up as a learning experience. (I'm beginning to think I should start asking Scrapbook Max to be a sponsor. I sure have blogged about them enough.)
Some exciting news - this is my last post using cell phone pictures. I still didn't find my camera but Jim & the kids bought me a new one for my birthday. Which means I will probably find my old one in a day or so. Tomorrow we are breaking it out for our family trip to the Jelly Belly Factory.
Until next time,
Karri


Skip To My Lou ”Photobucket” Somewhat Simple SuzysSitcom.com

5 comments:

  1. yay for a new camera. the cupcake toppers look truly lovely ~~ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute - I love these labels!! :oD Thanks for linking up!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Good luck finding your camera, but yay for a new one! Have a great time at the Jelly Belly Factory :) It's a blast.
    Stay Crafty x0x0
    Jess
    {www.CraftyNonsenseNoted.com}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...