Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ladies Night

With Jacob now playing basketball on a travel team, I need to come up with a few creative ways to fund raise for the expenses. This Friday I hosted a Ladies Night. I have some friends who are consultants with different home based businesses. They were kind enough to set up shop at my house and I earned a portion of the sales. This also gave me the perfect opportunity to play with my Scrapbook Max software to create a few party decorations. I used Polka Dot Parade to create my cupcake toppers and food signs.



I had also made some cup bands but they ended up to small for the cups I had purchased. It was a bummer because I thought they were really cute. Oh well, I figure since this was my first attempt at making them I chalked it up as a learning experience. (I'm beginning to think I should start asking Scrapbook Max to be a sponsor. I sure have blogged about them enough.)
Some exciting news - this is my last post using cell phone pictures. I still didn't find my camera but Jim & the kids bought me a new one for my birthday. Which means I will probably find my old one in a day or so. Tomorrow we are breaking it out for our family trip to the Jelly Belly Factory.
Until next time,
Karri


Skip To My Lou ”Photobucket” Somewhat Simple SuzysSitcom.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...