Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Ideas Roundup

 Mother's Day is fast approaching and I've been trying to find ideas of great gifts for Moms.  I have put together a roundup of some fun ideas from some amazing bloggers all with a mason jar twist. I hope they provide you with inspiration to create the perfect gift for your Mom.










For the Mom who loves to sew wouldn't this Mason Jar Sewing Kit be just perfect. You can find instructions and the label printable at the blog The Polka Dot Chair. I think adding some vintage buttons would be perfect.


What Mom doesn't love kisses? Diana at The Girls Creative   created this fun Mother's Day Kisses Jar. I love the scrabble pieces. 

All Moms deserve to be pampered and Tonia from The Gunny Sack has put together everything you need to make this Spa In A Jar. She even includes the directions to make the foot soak and the scrubs and the printables for the labels.

Mallory and Savannah from Classy Clutter have also put together an spa jar. Their Spa and Pampering in a Jar contains item found at your local Target or Walmart and includes a printable to include the cute label on your own jar. 

If you would like to give Mom a jar full of handmade scrub then try this DIY Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub from Paula at the blog bell'alimento. I actually have all of these ingredients in my kitchen right now.  

I absolutely love anything made with a child's hand print. Christina from Christina's Adventures won my heart with her adorable Mother's Day Mason Jar Vase

For more ideas please check out my Homemade Mother's Day Link Party from a few years ago.

Which of these great gifts will my Mom and Mother-in Law be getting. You will just have to wait and see. I don't want to spoil the surprise. 

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...