Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Month of Challenges Part 2

Last week I shared my digital scrapbook layouts for the Month of Challenges hosted by The Lilypad. You can see them in my post Month of Challenges Part 1

Here are the challenges I worked on this week:

Challenge 8
Watercolor Technique:


Challenge 9
Do over challenge:
Take an old layout and redo it

This was my original layout in fact this was the first digital layout I made several months ago.


This is my redo:

Challenge 10
Word of the Year


Challenge 11
Use a simple template - the template was provided to us


Challenge 12
Combine Templates - Two templates were provided. I needed to pull elements from each to create the layout.

Challenge 13
Shadow Technique - this was the hardest so far and I still don't know if I really did it right.

Challenge 14 will have it's own post. The challenge is to make a list of 14 goals for 2014 and create a layout. I'm still trying to come up with my list.

If you have not already please take a moment to check out the podcast. You can listen to the episode by clicking the bar at the top just above this post. Today I received my approval from iTunes so now I feel official. I have to admit it was very exciting to find the podcast on my iPhone and subscribe. Click here to subscribe at iTunes.  Enjoy.

Until next time,
Karri
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...