Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and Memories to Treasure in January


Happy New Year to all my wonderful readers. I appreciate all the support you have given my blog over the year and I look forward to sharing 2013 with you.

First up for the year is my list of fun holidays you can celebrate in January. (To download a copy of the printable just right click the picture and save to your hard drive.)


I'm looking forward to Bubble Bath Day, Hat Day, Spouse's Day & Chocolate Cake Day.

Until next time,
Karri

This post will be included in the Christian Home Magazine


7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! May God bless all of our families abundantly in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the list of fun holidays! I remember celebrating backwards day as a kid haha! Thanks for linking up at Well Crafted Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to be sure to celebrate Hot and Spicy food day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubble Bath Day? I'm in! Wonderful and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those notions:)

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's twitter, FB and Pinterest. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yodel for your neighbors day? LOL. I think if I tried to celebrate that one, I might be asked to move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...