Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #29


One last link party to end 2013. There have been so many great projects linked up over the last 29 weeks.
If you would ever like to take a look at all 29 weeks of posts together in one place just click here.
This week has been a crazy week both at home and on the blog. I was very excited to see many of my regulars returning for another week and this week I also have many new blogger joining the party. Welcome and Happy New Year to all.

Here are my highlights this week.

Danee from It's Raining Jelly Beans shared the incredible gift tags she made. I think they are so beautiful.

Terra from Sunshine and Stovetops  shared a very yummy recipe for granola. 


And finally Audra from Reduce, Reuse, Renewed took a old fashioned wooden horse and made it into her daughter's dream, a My Little Pony. I love this one of a kind gift she was able to create. 

Thank you ladies for sharing your wonderful post. Feel free to grab my button for your blog and be sure to share some new posts this week.

My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



5 comments:

  1. That My Little Pony Rocking Horse is awesome! Thanks for the part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring "Rainbow Dash" Rocking Horse Makeover. :) Have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I followed on twitter from @FamilyFunFood and I linked back in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Happy New year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my granola recipe!
    I just got home from vacation and you made my night with your comment! I just grabbed your button for my work-in-progress featured page.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...