Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #28



So are you ready for Christmas? I'm happy to report I have one more food gift to prepare and then I'm done. I'm so excited I don't have to spend tomorrow in any stores. It is going to be a mad house.

To enjoy last week's link party full of great ideas for the holidays just click here.

Now for my favorites:
Erin from Kaminski's Creations shared her Jingle Bell Jar she used to reward her daughter when she showed good behavior. I'm thinking of trying something like this with Alexa next Christmas.

Elena from A Casarella  shared a Holiday Gift Wrapping Party. Her party looked like it was so much fun and she was so organized her guests had everything they could possibly need to create beautifully wrapped gifts.

Diana from Diana Rambles shared a recipe for Apple Crisp Baked Brie. They say a picture says a thousand words will check out this picture. I think the word Yumm! x 1000 is perfect.

Thank you ladies for sharing your wonderful post. Feel free to grab my button for your blog and be sure to share some new posts this week.
My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Karri! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nici, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas also.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my wrapping party! Merry Christmas!!
    Elena
    acasarella.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting:)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karri,

    Thanks so much for featuring my Brie. I don't think the picture game it justice, but it is YUMMY! I grabbed your button for my sidebar and the actual post PLUS I pinned this post in my "where I was featured" board at Pinterest!

    Merry Christmas!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome and thanks for sharing on your blog and Pinterest also.

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas Karri! Hope you have wonderful holiday with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Karri! I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Here's the post:
    http://www.funhomethings.com/2012/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Katie, what an honor I will check it out.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for featuring my Jingle Bell Jar and thanks for hosting! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Erin, I think it's a great idea.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...