Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #26



A few days ago a friend informed me there was 20 days left until Christmas. That was 3 days ago. Now I'm down to 17. I'm actually pretty prepared for the upcoming holiday, I just can not believe how quickly it's getting here.
Last week's link party was filled with the greatest ideas for holiday decorating, gift giving and the yummiest recipes. Thank you to everyone who linked up and welcome to all the new comers.

Barb from Second Chance to Dream shared her beautiful decorated front porch. I love the sled she used.

Ilda from I Love Doing All Things Crafty made these gorgeous Christmas trees. They look better then ones I've seen in stores. 

Who can pass up potatoes and cheese. That is one of the all time best combinations. Nici from Posed Perfection share her recipe for cheesy mashed potatoes. 
 

And last but not least Brooke from Blissful Roots shared the fun Christmas Countdown she made. I love all the glitter.

Thank you ladies for sharing your wonderful ideas. Please feel free to grab my button for your blog. 
My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



14 comments:

  1. thanks for the party. I tweeted it out to my followers. Best Christmas time. Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/2012/12/herb-wreath-and-square-wreath-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting this fun party! And a big thank you for featuring my Cheesy Mashed Potatoes. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nici, They looked scrumptious.

      Delete
  3. Just found your party! Great to link up! Thanks for hosting!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my trees and for hosting a great party!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting:) Oh yes, It is almost Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn. I'm excited and sad Christmas is coming so fast. I really enjoy this season and hate to see it end.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting! :-) Hope you are having a great Advent week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, Hope you are enjoying your Advent also.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting! I added your button here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...