Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Memories to Treasure in September



We are about to begin another new month. What a blessing it will be celebrate and treasure all September has to offer. This month I decided to create a printable that displays all the special days in September. I was able to find something to celebrate each day except for September 2 so I made it "Make Your Own Special Day." Enjoy!


Download this printable here
Until next time,
Karri

Linking to:
Monday:  
Craft-o-MaticA Bowl Full of LemonsSkip to My LouThe Gunny Sack, For Love of CupcakesHow to Nest for Less,  Between Naps on the Porch 

Tuesday:
 Lil LunaSugar Bee CraftsThe Blackberry VineToday's Creative BlogMommy by Day, Crafter by NightNot Just a Housewife, SnapClean and ScentsibleJillify itNatural NestersCrystal & Co

Wednesday:
 Polkadots on ParadeFireflies and Jellybeans, The Trendy TreehouseSomewhat SimpleGinger Snap Crafts

Thursday:
 Delightful OrderSuzy’s Artsy Craftsy SitcomMy Turn (for us)The Shabby Chic CottageThe Crafty Blog StalkerThe Frugal Girls 

Friday
It’s a Hodgepodge LifeBlissful and DomesticHomemaker in HeelsChic on a ShoestringCraft Envy

Saturday: 
Tatertots and JelloCraft EnvyWhile He Was NappingSix Sisters Stuff 

Sunday:
 I Heart Naptime, Flamingo ToesBlissful and Domestic


7 comments:

  1. September 8th is Nativity of Our Lady. Personally I find that more important than "International Literacy Day." :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine - I can't believe I missed that.

      Delete
  2. #28 is my favorite!!! This is a great list and I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great list! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool list. Looks like we unknowing celebrated national waffle week with breakfast this morning! Thanks so much for sharing your post at the Full Bucket List Idea Share. Happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...