Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blogathon Bash Day 2

Biannual Blogathon Bash




I have completed my first day of the Biannual Blogathon Bash and I have had so much fun. I was able to put 5 house into my blog yesterday which was wonderful. Here is my list and what I accomplished so far


Here are the things I hope to accomplish
1. Update my About Me section
2. Change my Follow Me buttons - had a problem with one button but with help from other blogathon participants I should have the problem solved today
3. Figure out how to add Pin it buttons on my posts
4. Brainstorm 10 blog post ideas
5. Make a Blog/Work/Family schedule
6. Set up a Twitter chat account
7. Open a Stumble upon account -  To be honest I found I don't really like Stumble upon so I don't think I'm going to end up using it
8. Add additional pages to my blog - I added a Grab My Buttons page and a Featured In page. I also redid my The Family page
9. Make and order business cards
10. Participate in at least 2 Blogathon Bash Challenges -  I leaned how to make a photo collage using PicMoney. Check out My Little Beauty Queen here and I created a Fav Con. Check out the tab on the top of your screen when you are open on me blog. Notice me new logo it's a T for Treasure of course. 


I'd love to thank Kathleen who put together the Biannual Blogathon Bash. I am having so much fun- today I will finish more of the items on my list and also complete more challenges. The challenges are so fun and inspiring I can't do just 2. I will probably get another 5 hours in today since Jacob has  three basketball games, I can't wait to get started.


Please take some time and look around at my changes and keep checking back to see what I've done. 


Until next time,
Karri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...