Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Memories to Treasure in November



November is almost upon us so here is your list of days you can celebrate and treasure with your family.

Sorry I'm unable to upload the list for you to see before downloading. Since I'm without my personal computer I had to use a different computer program to make my printable. Hopefully my computer will be back soon.
Until next time,
Karri


Linking to:
Monday:  
Craft-o-Matic, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Skip to My Lou, The Gunny Sack, For Love of Cupcakes

Tuesday:
 Lil Luna, Sugar Bee Crafts, The Blackberry Vine, Today's Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife,  Clean and Scentsible, Natural Nesters, Crystal & Co

Wednesday:
 Polkadots on Parade, Fireflies and Jellybeans, The Trendy Treehouse, Somewhat Simple, Ginger Snap Crafts, Practically Functional

Thursday:
 Delightful Order, Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, My Turn (for us), The Shabby Chic Cottage, The Crafty Blog Stalker, The Frugal Girls 

Friday
It’s a Hodgepodge Life, Blissful and Domestic, Homemaker in Heels, Chic on a Shoestring, Craft Envy, 

Saturday: 
Tatertots and Jello, Craft Envy, While He Was Napping, Six Sisters Stuff, Just Us Four

Sunday:
 I Heart Naptime, Flamingo Toes, Blissful and Domestic

6 comments:

  1. Great list for planning November! I'm glad you included Small Business Saturday on there to help promote local businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm happy to see Small Business Saturday on there to help promote local businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea - putting together such a helpful list for everyone to use. Thanks!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list, thanks for putting it all together for us. And thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting this together! And thanks so much for linking up with us at the Keep Calm & Link Up party - hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...