Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Favorite Things Link Party #2

The 1st Favorite Things link party did very well for the first time. Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who took the time to link to my little party and leave some fun comments. 9 posts were linked up, this week lets try to double it. 

I loved every post that linked up but I can only choose a couple to feature. As we get bigger I will be sure to feature more then 2 a week. 

Mary from Back to Basic's shared her post on how to Create a Salsa Garden. Mary's post came at a perfect time as we are in the process on redoing our garden in the backyard and we love salsa. 
photo credit: Back to Basic's 
Our 2nd featured post this week is from Karen at Bargain-ista. She shared the history and a few printables featuring the Keep Calm and Carry On phrase. I absolutely love these especially this one-
photo credit - Bargainista

So ladies feel free to grab my button.
My Life's a Treasure


Now on to this week's party - Please remember the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post. 
My Life's a Treasure



Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS feed, Google + or Facebook
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments. 
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from Sunday to Friday.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Jeanette, Welcome, thank you and enjoy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...